Sunday, February 05, 2006

Dogs in the yard

I wanna be bad and not even care...
I wanna go out of my head somewhere...
I wanna run crazy
Like the dogs in the yard
I want to cut the rope
It's getting so much harder....
I think I'll play poker
Stay out every night
Throw stones at the water
In the morning light
I wanna be lazy like the dogs in the yard
Why can't I fly tonite?
Why can't I sleep all morning?
I'm going out of my mind tonite
That's where I'm going..
That's where I'm going..
Gonna have a good time
Before it's too late
Come on baby let's go uptown and celebrate
We're gonna celebrate!
We're gonna run crazy
Like the dogs in the yard
We're going to fly tonite
We're going to slepp all morning..
We're going out of our minds tonite
That's where we're going
That's where we're going...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home